Senior Project Manager
Cory Davison is a Project Manager with Haren Companies and has more than 15 years of construction experience as both a site team member and a project manager. He has a diverse range of experience including senior living community construction, facility site supervision and multi-family renovations and historical renovations. Cory is an experienced project manager who prides himself on open communication with our clients to ensure an efficient build process.
- KCK Fire Station No.12 – Kansas City, KS 10,200 SF fire station with two and a half apparatus bays.
- Consolidated Fire District No.2 – Prairie Village, KS 15,000 SF fire station with three apparatus bays.
- St. Peters Memory Care – St. Peters, MO 35,000 square foot facility including 60 beds operated by National Health Care.
- Norman School Lofts – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of 70,026 SF turn of the century school into apartment units. Two additional annexes wer built to the East and West of the main building that house more apartments.
- Ambassador Apartments – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation into 114 apartment units.
- The Promenade at Brentwood – Brentwood, MO 20,000 SF shell of a strip mall addition.
- Park Central – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation into 102 apartment units.