In-House Trades Field Operations Manager
Trent is the Field Operations Manager for the In-House Trades team and has 20 years of experience in construction supervision. Trent leads a team of 30 carpenters, foremen, laborers, project managers, and estimators. He will be providing support to the estimators and project managers who will be leading Haren’s In-House Trades work and assisting in the coordination of manpower. In the past three years, Trent and his team have completed work in 14 public safety projects. Many of those projects included renovations of operational fire and police stations.
- Lakeview Village – Lenexa, KS Occupied renovation of six one-bedroom apartments combined into four two-bedroom units using metal framing.
- John Knox Village – Lee’s Summit, KS Occupied renovation of six one-bedroom apartments into three two-bedroom apartments in the Meadows Building.
- City of Olathe On-Call Services – Olathe, KS 2018-Present, over 30 projects ranging from renovation of historic structures to modifying fire station bunk rooms to renovating an emergency operations center.
- City of Belton On-Call Services – Belton, MO 2020-Present, Renovated an administrative building on the former Richards-Gebaur airbase into a Parks and Rec facility.
- WaterOne On-Call Services – Johnson County, KS 2018-Present, Renovated lab space, kitchen and break room, and also updated the security measures at the front desk installing bullet proof glass and electronic locks.