Tate is a project superintendent and has 16 years of construction experience in carpentry and field supervision. He has completed a wide array of construction projects ranging from mixed-use developments using podium construction to office buildings to historical renovations to schools. Tate is dedicated to safety, quality workmanship, and maintaining the project schedule.
- Bluhawk Apartments – Overland Park, KS New construction of eight buildings containing 201 apartments.
- Interurban Lofts – Overland Park, KS Podium construction of 60,506 SF including 41 apartments, 53 stall parking garage, and retail space.
- Newbern Apartments – Kansas City, MO Historical renovation of 108 studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartment units.
- Bee Creek Luxury Apartments – Branson, MO New construction of garden-style apartments.
- Westport Central – Kansas City, MO Historical renovation of a 1940s Art Moderne movement building.