Rueben is the Director of Project Management with Haren and has more than 15 years of construction experience as both a site team member and a project manager. He has a diverse range of experience including senior living community construction, mixed-use, multi-family renovations, and historical renovations. Rueben is an experienced project manager who prides himself on open communication with our clients to ensure an efficient, responsible build process. Rueben leads a team of three project managers.
- Waldo Flats – Kansas City, MO New construction of 44,000 SF of mixed-use. First floor is retail space and four-stories of apartment units.
- KCK Fire Station No.12 – Kansas City, KS 10,200 SF fire station with two and a half apparatus bays.
- Consolidated Fire District No.2 – Prairie Village, KS 15,000 SF fire station with three apparatus bays.
- Interurban Lofts – Overland Park, KS 41-unit mixed-use, 4-story building.
- Bluhawk Apartments – Overland Park, KS 337,278 SF of apartments in eight buildings containing garage spaces.
- East 9 at Pickwick Plaza – Kansas City, MO 260-unit historical renovation of a 10-story building.
- Silvercrest at College View – Lenexa, KS New construction senior living facility with 136 units and an underground parking structure.