Rob Dawson is a project superintendent and has more than 27 years of construction supervision experience. He has completed a wide array of construction projects ranging from mixed-use developments to office buildings to data storage facilities. Rob will be solely dedicated to safety, quality workmanship, and maintaining the project schedule.
- Corinth Quarter – Prairie Village, KS New construction of 25,460 SF of three retail buildings for retail and restaurant tenants.
- VAL 400 John Knox Village – Lee’s Summit, MO New construction of 19,920 SF of assisted living space. Includes a 25-unit single-story building to replace an outdated two-story facility.
- Brookdale Senior Living – Kansas City, MO Renovation of Brookdale Wornall Place’s corridors. Including new paint and carpet throughout.
- Walmart Supercenter – Lee’s Summit, MO Ground-up new construction of a 179,000 SF Supercenter with site development.
- Blue Buffalo Plant – Joplin, MO Dog food manufacturing plant ground up 50,000 SF addition steel-structure built for food-grade production.
- Oread Water Storage Tank – Lawrence, KS Demolition of two above-ground water storage tanks and replaced with new cast-in-place tanks with a new pump station.