Executive Vice President
Mike has 29 years of experience in construction and construction management. His extensive project experience ranges from public safety facilities to senior living communities and multi-family units to commercial office and spiritual facilities. His responsibilities have included construction management, quality control, project management, and field management. He currently serves as the Director of Operations. Mike leads a team of 10 superintendents and operations personnel.
- Waldo Flats – Kansas City, MO New construction of 44,000 SF of mixed-use. First floor is retail space and four-stories of apartment units.
- KCK Fire Station No.12 – Kansas City, KS 10,200 SF fire station with two and a half apparatus bays.
- Consolidated Fire District #2 – Prairie Village, KS 15,000 SF fire station with three apparatus bays.
- Lenexa Fire Station No.5 – Lenexa, KS Site work and new construction of LEED-Silver certified fire station.
- Bellerive Apartments – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of the vacant Bellerive Hotel into 150 apartment units.