Mike Hagedorn is a project superintendent and has more than 23 years of construction supervision experience. He has completed a wide array of construction projects ranging from retail and residential historic renovations. Mike has also completed mixed-use developments, office buildings, and data storage facilities. Mike is dedicated to safety, quality workmanship, and maintaining the project schedule.
- Essence of Australia – Kansas City, MO Tenant improvement of historic building in Crossroads District into a two-story bridal boutique.
- Monogram Building – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of building in Kansas City, MO featuring 13,424 SF of retail space for multiple tenants and a 4,937 SF micro-guesthouse on the second story.
- Ragazza food & Wine – Kansas City, MO Tenant improvement in the historic Karnopp Building into a restaurant.
- Switzer Lofts – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of the Switzer School into 105 luxury apartments.
- Armour Park Apartments – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of Armour Park Apartments in Hyde Park converted 12 apartments into six 2,000 SF apartments.