Jeff is the Director of Pre-construction with Haren and has more than 30 years of construction management and field supervision experience. He has experience in both the public hard bid market and the private/negotiated design-build market. Jeff’s responsibilities include early value cost feedback to the client. He helps to consistently guide designers and owners to within 5% of the original schematic budget because of our experience, accuracy, and knowledge of the current market and his relationships with trade partners. Jeff prides himself on open communication with our clients to ensure an efficient, responsible build process. Jeff leads a team of two estimators.
- Waldo Flats – Kansas City, MO New construction of 44,000 SF of mixed-use. First floor is retail space and four-stories of apartment units.
- KCK Fire Station No.12 – Kansas City, KS 10,200 SF fire station with two and a half apparatus bays.
- Consolidated Fire District No.2 – Prairie Village, KS 15,000 SF fire station with three apparatus bays.
- District at City Center – Lenexa, KS 300,000 SF including apartment units, retail, office space, and parking structures.
- Silvercrest at College View – Lenexa, KS New senior living facility with an underground parking structure.
- Newbern Apartments – Kansas City, MO 104-unit historical renovation, 10-story building.