Harry is a project superintendent with Haren and has more than 37 years of construction supervision experience. For 10 years, he ran his own business building custom homes. Harry is a wood frame specialist and has a wide range of construction project experience ranging from historical renovations to multi-family & senior living.
- District at City Center – Lenexa, KS Mixed-use development consisting of office space, retail space, 170 luxury apartments, and 2 precast parking structures.
- East 9 at Pickwick Plaza – Kansas City, MO 260-unit historical renovation of 10-story building.
- Gardens at Jackson Creek – Independence, MO New construction of a wood frame 4-story senior living apartment building with 113 units.
- Sweet Life of Overland Park – Overland Park, KS 100 beds of skilled nursing, 40 assisted living units, and 40 memory care units.
- Park Central – Kansas City, MO 102-unit historical renovation.
- Villages of Jackson Creek – Independence, MO 172-unit senior living facility including bar, physical therapy area, salon, and recreation areas.