Gary Lamb is a project superintendent and has more than 39 years of construction supervision experience. He has completed a wide array of construction projects ranging from mixed-use developments to office buildings to data storage facilities. Gary will be solely dedicated to safety, quality workmanship, and maintaining the project schedule.
- KCK Fire Station No.12 – Kansas City, KS 10,200 SF fire station with two and a half apparatus bays.
- Consolidated Fire District No.2 – Prairie Village, KS 15,000 SF fire station with three apparatus bays
- Avenue 80 – Overland Park, KS 273,083 SF project including 218 apartment units, retail, and office space.
- Bellerive Apartments – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of the vacant Bellerive Hotel into 150 apartment units.
- Missouri Bank – Kansas City, MO Major overhaul of mechanics garage into a LEED-certified Gold banking center.