Darrin Smith is a project superintendent and has more than 34 years of construction supervision experience. He has specialized in carpentry. He has also run his own company builidng homes for 8 years. Darrin has a passion for problem solving and design. He has a wide range of construction project experience ranging from multi-family, senior living, historic renovations, and church structures.
- East 9 at Pickwick Plaza – Kansas City, MO 260-unit historical renovation, 10-story building.
- Bellerive Apartments – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of vacant Bellerive Hotel into 150 apartment units.
- Park Central – Kansas City, MO 102-unit historic renovation.
- Sweet Life of Overland Park – Overland Park, KS 100 beds of skilled nursing, 40 assisted living units, and 40 memory care units.
- Bickford of Raytown – Raytown, MO City and state upgrades from independent living to assisted living.
- Villages of Jackson Creek – Independence, MO 172-unit senior living facility including bar, physical therapy area, salon, and recreation areas.