Brian Powell is a project superintendent and has more than 34 years of construction supervision experience. He has completed numerous occupied renovation projects where Brian’s ability to run a clean, safe, and efficient jobsite has earned him praise from past Haren build partners. Brian will be solely dedicated to safety, quality workmanship, and maintaining the project schedule.
- Brookdale Senior Living – Overland Park, KS Occupied renovation of the assisted living wing into 19 memory care apartment-styled units. Also added was a solace room, serenity room, cabinets for storing medical care electronic charts, and locking doors at every exit.
- Lakeview Village – Lenexa, KS Occupied renovation of assisted living units & office space in an active senior living community.
- District at City Center – Lenexa, KS 300,000 SF including apartment units, retail, office space, and parking structures.
- Bellerive Apartments – Kansas City, MO Historic renovation of the vacant Bellerive Hotel into 150 apartment units.
- Missouri Bank – Kansas City, MO Major overhaul of mechanics garage into a LEED-certified Gold banking center.