Berdie is a project superintendent and has 48 years of construction supervision experience. He has completed a wide array of construction projects ranging from mixed-use developments to office buildings to industrial facilities to historical renovations. Berdie is dedicated to safety, quality workmanship, and maintaining the project schedule.
- District at City Center – Lenexa, KS Mixed-use development consisting of office space, retail space, 170 luxury apartments, and 2 precast parking structures.
- East 9 at Pickwick Plaza – Kansas City, MO 260-unit historical renovation of 10-story building.
- Xenotech – Lenexa, KS New construction of restricted-access medical research lab.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. – Lenexa, KS Improvements to the bottling plant to increase capacity and efficiency.
- The Barstow School – Kansas City, MO Remodel of classrooms, a classroom addition, and a new maintenance building.